EasyCCE.in shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. EasyCCE.in may electronically collect, store and use the following of your personal information:
- name and surname
- Contact details
- Country of residence
- E-mail address
- Any other relevant information if requires
EasyCCE.in collects, stores and may uses the above mentioned information for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access the Site
- To inform you of any changes to these T&C
- To inform you of facts regarding services, subject to your consent, to inform you of other facts relating to your access and use of the Site
- Subject to your consent, to inform you about competitions(bulletins) and special services from EasyCCE.in and/or its partners / affiliates;
- To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing and access to the Site;
- To verify your identity when transacting with EasyCCE.in; and
- To ensure that the services are received by the registered user.
Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by you. You may determine cookie use independently through your browser settings. You may elect not to receive any communications from EasyCCE.in and/or its partners / affiliates by dropping email.
EasyCCE.in may collect, main1tain, save, compile and share any information collected from you, subject to the following provisions:
- EasyCCE.in shall not disclose your personal information unless you consent there to or unless require for the purposes of any legal process.
- EasyCCE.in may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual;
- EasyCCE.in owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by EasyCCE.in.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (i.e. your full names, address, email address, and contact number) will be disclosed to the courier company/ies used from time to time to send posts if any
If you register to use, we will ask you to provide us with certain up to date data about yourself as above explained. We main1tain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorized access to your data by anyone, including our staff. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data. All Group companies/partnership firms, all our staff and whenever we hire third parties to provide support services, we will require them to observe our privacy standards and our company regularly audit them for compliance with our policy.
EasyCCE.in may works with third parties to research certain usage and activities on our website on our behalf. No personal information about you is shared, however in the course of conducting this research these third parties may place a unique 'cookie' on your browser.
If you want to cancel the services then you need to drop the mail to EasyCCE.in, we main1tain your data on our system for accounting purposes so that you can access the reports, but once you have terminated your account by asking for same then yours all data will be removed from server & deleted permanently.
CHANGES TO T&C
EasyCCE.in may, in its sole discretion, change these T&C or any part thereof at any time. If you are a registered Member, EasyCCE.in will notify you of any such changes via email to the email address EasyCCE.in has on record for you. You will then be responsible for reading the revised T&C and ensuring that you are satisfied therewith and if not so satisfied, you are entitled to terminate your registration with EasyCCE.in.
Save for urgent or interm relief which may be granted by a competent court, in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between you and EasyCCE.in on any matter provided for in, or arising out of these T&C, and not resolved through the Customer Relations Department of EasyCCE.in, then such a dispute may be submitted to EasyCCE.in for resolve ,the higher end team will do the best to resolve the dispute between you (user) & EasyCCE.in.